The Link Dump is my opportunity to post a consortium of links to various things which I thought were worthy of note.
- Engadget The website USB Geek is selling a product that connects to you computer and lights up whenever you receive an email. As if a sound notification wasn’t enough, now your room will light up thanks to this geeky invention.
- Gizmodo iPod Touches were apparently built pretty tough. This one survived being run over by a pickup truck. Though the screen is cracked, it still functions fully. Not bad.
- BoingBoing Bill O’Reilly gets into an on-air argument with a fellow Fox News anchor about punishing the websites that published the Sarah Palin emails. Too bad he forgot about that little thing called the First Ammendment. Oops.
- Digg News Here is a list of 24 words that Webster’s wants to exuviate from the dictionary to make room for thousands of new words. Seems that these words have a high caducity level. Indeed, quite fatidical and apodeitic. Wait, I use these words all the time! Now I’m embrangled.
- Gizmodo More iPhone stuff, sorry. Apparently someone has created a set of coasters based on the iPhone home buttons. $60 is a little steep for them, personally. More like $16, then I’d consider them.
Ideas for the Link Dump? Email your submissions to email@example.com